Tuesday, March 9, 2010

everything i do

Look into my eyes-u will c
what u mean 2 me
seacrh ur heart,search ur soul
&when u find me there, u'll search no more
don't tell me its not worth tryin 4
u cant tell me its not worth dyin' 4
u know its true
everything i do,i do it 4 u
look into ur heart-u'll find
there nothin' there 2 hide
take me as i am,i would sacrifice
dont tell me its not worth fightin' 4
i cant help it,there's nothing i want more
ya know its true
everything i do-i do it 4 u
there's no love like ur love
& no other-could give more love
there's nowhere-unless ur there
all da time-all da way
oh-u cant tell me its not worth tryin' 4
i cant help it-there's nothing i want more
i would fite 4 u-i'd lie 4 u
walk da wire 4 u
ya i'd die 4 u
u know its true
everythin i do-i do it 4 u

No comments: